No need to purchase and store tools that you may only need to use once a year, come and check them out from the tool lending library instead- here is the inventory! The Tool Shed normal program is daily from 9:30am-9pm, the same as the Clubhouse. For more details and info you can always contact NBRA – contact.
The New Brighton Residents Association and the New Brighton Community Association have joined together in efforts to bring you a library of over 60 tools to meet your landscaping, snow removal, home improvement, DYI, and automotive needs! This is a free service for all New Brighton Residents over the age of 18, with more perks available to those who also have a valid NBCA membership. Here is the movie that accompanied the official opening of the Tool Shed in November 2018.
Few facts related with the Tool Shed:
- New Brighton Community Association (NBCA) members may put in-stock items on hold, by phone or in person, on the same day of checkout. Holds will not be administered via email or the New Brighton Tool Shed website. The New Brighton Tool Shed reserves the right to make an exception to this policy for large community events. No exceptions will be made for individual lending.
- NBCA members may borrow tools for a period of 7 days (some restrictions apply as indicated in the catalogue). All tools borrowed are to be returned to the library by 8pm on their due date. Tools may only be returned during the New Brighton Tool Shed’s open hours.
- NBCA members are allowed to borrow a maximum of 5 tools at one time.
- Only NBCA members are permitted to borrow tools marked with the NBCA symbol: Table Saw, Power Rake, Rotortiller, and Snow Blower.
- NBCA membership can be bought anytime at the Clubhouse – details here.