NBCA Team is looking for residents who are willing to volunteer their time and their skills for the betterment of our community. This is a place where you can make a difference for more than just your family – you can “grow” a project and see neighbors benefiting from it. You can connect with people and public offices by representing the community, by being more than just an individual.
- President: John Duta
- Vice President: Matthew Leight
- Treasurer: Melike Tasdelen
- Development Permits: Sean Sherman
- Media Representative: Cristie P.
- Mentor & Mediator : John Lee
- Student Correspondent : Nicholas Nistor
According to the New Brighton Community Association by-laws the maximum number of Directors on the Board is eleven (11) with four (4) executive positions (President, Vice-President, Treasurer and Secretary) and other five (7) non-executive positions of Directors at Large. All the members can be part of committees and subcommittees depending on the projects and decisions the Board takes. NBCA Board puts a representative on the Trico Center Board of Directors – their governance is based on a model where they have on their Board of Directors one representative from all the neighboring communities and New Brighton is one of those communities.
We are always thrilled to welcome on the Board people with
- communication background/skills to help with the social media needs
- IT skills for the website and our media platforms administration
- taking notes skills and compiling info together for the secretary position
- people skills to make a difference in the community
- common sense skills and awesome ideas to brighten New Brighton together….